Xerafy’s Xylinder is specifically designed to fit the neck of cylinders and containers and perform well under extreme RFID use, providing reliable identification of assets in critical situations. The Xylinder provides unrivaled performance-to-size ratio, is easy to attach, and is ATEX certified for safe use in hazardous areas.
- Applications: Gas cylinder tracking; Container management; Smart grid identification
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (FCC); 866-868 MHz (ETSI)
- Read Range: Up to 19 ft
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC: 96bits / User: 512bits / TID: 64 bits
- Size: ø 1.26 x 0.36 (in); ø 32 x 9.1 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Xerafy Xylinder ?
The Xerafy Xylinder is designed to on the neck of round cylinders and are ATEX certified for hazardous areas.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.