The Pico Wedge is designed to facilitate quick embedding of metal RFID tags in industrial applications. The identification of assets in industrial environments can be extremely challenging because there is a risk the attached tags may be damaged or detached in the rugged environment they inhabit. The Pico Wedge’s design not only protects the chip but also enables embedded RFID in a quick, convenient and efficient way. Thanks to its innovative design, the Pico Wedge can be easily plugged into circular recesses on metallic assets without the need to mess with epoxy.
- Applications: Surgical instrument management and Medical device tracking
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (FCC); 866-868 MHz (ETSI)
- Read Range: Up to 8.2 ft (on metal)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC: 96bits / User: 512bits / TID: 64 bits
- Size: 0.95 x 0.24 (in); 24.2 x 6.2 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -30º to +85ºC
Why buy the Xerafy Pico Wedge ?
The Xerafy Pico Wedge is designed to be hammered into round recesses.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.