The Data Trak II provides a cost effective RFID solution for datacenters and other environments that require a tag with the ability to be read on and off metal. An updated version, low cost version of the current Data Trak on-and -off metal RFID tag, Data Trak II can be used for applications like logistics, warehousing, IT and financial services where cost and versatility is at a premium. This versatile tag is compliant with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) standards and offers superior read range capability at a cost effective price.
- Applications: IT asset management : Datacenter servers : Healthcare equipment : Cables
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (FCC); 866-868 MHz (ETSI)
- Read Range: Up to 6.6 ft (on metal)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4E
- Memory: EPC: 496bits / User: 128bits
- Size: 1.5 x 0.51 x 0.16 (in); 38 x 13 x 4 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Xerafy Data Trak II?
The Xerafy Data Trak II is a cost effective RFID tag that can be mounted on or off metal.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.