Xerafy’s Autoclavable XS tags are designed to comply with the most stringent FDA requirements for medical devices and the tags will withstand repeated autoclave sterilization cycles. The extremely low profile allows medical instruments to be RFID-enabled at the point of manufacture.The Autoclavable Dash XS is 12.3 x 3 x 2.2 mm with a read distance of 2 meters (6.6 ft).
- Applications: Surgical instrument management and Medical device tracking
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (FCC); 866-868 MHz (ETSI)
- Read Range: Up to 6.6 ft (on metal)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC: 96bits / User: 512bits / TID: 64 bits
- Size: 0.48 x 0.12 x 0.09 (in); 12.3 x 3 x 2.2 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Xerafy Dash-On XS ?
The Xerafy Dash-On XS is designed to withstand repeated sterilization cycles and is ATEX certified.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.