The Xerafy Bric tag has been designed for mounting or embedding on or in concrete for RFID construction and building projects. The Xerafy Bric has an IP68 rating and has excellent read ranges even when placed in concrete.
- Applications: Facility management, logistics management, work in progress
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (US), 866-868 MHz (EU)
- Read Range: up to 19 ft (depends on on/off metal)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs-3
- Memory: 96 EPC bits, Extendable to 480 bits; 512 bit user memory; 64-bit TID
- Size: 2.75 x 1.25 x .43 (in); 70 x 32 x 11 (mm)
- Weight: .85 oz (24 g)
- IP Classification: IP 68
- Case Material: Engineering grade nylon polymer
- Operating Temp: -40º to +185ºF; -40º to + 85ºC
Why buy the Xerafy Bric?
The Xerafy Bric on/off metal tag has the unique ability to be embedded in concrete.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.