U Grok It breaks this barrier with smartphone RFID that’s sleek, attractive and economical. U Grok It works with smartphones and tablets that are already in your people’s hands. Don’t be content to keep RFID in the warehouse – now you can locate items on the sales floor, reduce loss and enhance the customer experience in the way that only RFID can do. And Small and Medium businesses now can take advantage of RFID with easy to use and affordable solutions.
U Grok It brings the power of UHF Gen 2 RFID to iOS and Android devices and Windows 8 tablets, with the same lightweight, cheap, battery-less tags being used in the supply chain.
- Air Interface Protocol: UHF Class 1 Gen2 (ISO 18000-6)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz; Depends on Selected Region
- Antenna Type: Proprietary
- Read Range: 6-10′ (2-3m) general use, 25′ (7m) optimal use
- Power: Rechargeable Li-Ion 1800mAh (1.5-2 hours active scanning) Uses standard Micro-B USB charger. Full recharge: 2 hours (with 2.1 Amp supply).
- Drop Spec: 5′ (1.5m ) to concrete
- Operation Temperature: -10° to 55° C
- Size: 6″ x 3.75″ x 1.5″ (153mm x 95mm x 38 mm )
- Weight: 6oz ( 170g)
- Host Interface: Proprietary, via audio port
- Host Compatibility: iOS and Androids phones & tablets, Windows 8 tablets
- Software Development: iOS, Androids, Windows 8, Xamarin and Cordova SDKs
Why buy the UGrokit Grokker?
The UGrokit RFID Reader is an easily manageable reader for those wishing for a smart phone solution.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.