The Trimble Juno T41 G Rugged Handheld Computer powerful, connected, and compact solution for farmers and agronomists. The rugged handheld offers the convenience and ease-of-use of a smartphone with durability and long-term support that smartphones just don’t offer. Its slim, ergonomic design is easy to grasp and enables all-day use by hard-working professionals and demanding farmers alike.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 860-960 MHz; Depends on Selected Region
- Antenna Type: Circularly Polarized
- Scanner: 2D barcode scanner
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Data Interface: Wi-Fi
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 256 MB ROM
- Expansion Memory: 1 Micro SD slot, 1 SIM slot
- Power Source: 3,000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Camera: 3 mega-pixel fixed focus with flash
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 3.1 x 5.3 (in); 158.8 x 78.7 x 134.6 (mm)
- Weight: 1.42 (lbs); 644.1 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Operating Temperature: -30 ºC to +60 ºC
- Host API: Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, .NET Compact Framework 2.0
- Demo Software: RFID
Why buy the Trimble Juno T41 XGR G Rugged Handheld Computer?
The Trimble Juno T41 XGR Rugged Handheld Computer is an easily manageable and deploy-able reader that is relatively easy to use.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.