ThingMagic’s Vega Ruggedized RFID Reader is built according to the M5e UHF RFID module. The Vega reader, in the Vehicle Reader model, is suitable for use in trucks and automobiles, and is suitable for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications. Applications are supported that call for the maximum permissible output power allowed by EU regulations. The Vega reader utilizes a local personal computer (not included) to provide command and control via its RS-232 serial interface.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Transmit Power: +30 dBm
- Max Receive Sensitivity: -65 dBm
- Data Interface: Serial, RS 232
- GPIO: 2 GPI / 1 GPO
- Power Source (Power Adapter): 100-240 VDC
- Power Source (Vehicle): 10-16 VDC
- Antenna Ports: 3 RP-TNC female ports, Monostatic
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.25 x 1.5 in. (21.6 x 13.3 x 3.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- IP Rating: The equivalence of IP-61 rating per in-vehicle testing
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +75°C
- Host API: Mercury API
- Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant
Why buy the ThingMagic UHF USB Plus+ RFID Reader?
The ThingMagic Vega Ruggedized RFID Reader works even where space is limited. It has a read distance of up to 3 feet and is capable of supporting various applications.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.