ThingMagic Vega Ruggedized RFID Reader Developer Kit is a durable Indoor/Outdoor UHF RFID reader. It is built around the award winning, high performance M5e UHF RFID module. In its Vehicle Reader module, the Vega reader meets the harsh environmental operating standards required for use in trucks and automobiles, and is ideal for deployment in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications. A version is available to support applications which call for the maximum permissible output power allowed by EU regulations. The Vega reader utilizes a local personal computer (not included) to provide command and control via its RS-232 serial interface.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: UHF 860- 960 MHz, see Region selection above
- Transmit Power: +30 dBm
- Data Interface: Serial/RS 232
- GPIO: 2 GPI / 1 GPO
- Power Source (Power Adapter): 100-240 VDC
- Power Source (Vehicle): 10-16 VDC
- Antenna Ports: 3 RP-TNC female ports, Monostatic
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.25 x 1.5 in. (215.9 x 133.3 x 38.1 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (771.1 g)
- IP Rating: Equivalence of IP-61 rating per in-vehicle testing
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +75°C
- Host API: MercuryAPI
- Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant
Why buy the ThingMagic Vega Ruggedized RFID Reader Developer Kit?
The ThingMagic Vega Reader Development Kit includes everything that is necessary to get a RFID system up and running in either a vehicle or rugged environment.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.