ThingMagic USB Plus+ RFID Reader Development Kit is a cost-effective platform for developing and deploying interactive read/write applications. Driven by ThingMagic’s Mercury 5e-Compact UHF RFID reader module, the USB RFID Reader is controlled and powered by a personal computer. Supporting ThingMagic’s application development tools, the USB RFID Reader’s small size, integrated antenna, ease of deployment and low cost make it ideal for application developers.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: UHF 860- 960 MHz
- Transmit Power: Up to 23 dBm
- Data Interface: USB
- GPI: 2 I/O command controlled LEDs
- GPO: 2 I/O command queried switches
- Power Source: USB cable
- Antenna Ports: Internal linear polarized antenna with peak gain of 1dBi
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.4 x 1.0 in (97 x 61 x 25 mm)
- Weight: 0.34 lbs (154.22 g)
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Host API: Mercury API
- Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant (URA)
Why buy the ThingMagic USB Plus+ RFID Reader Development Kit?
The ThingMagic USB Plus+ Reader Development Kit contains everything necessary to start reading and writing UHF RFID Tags in a small form factor.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.