The ThingMagic Micro-LTE Embedded RFID Reader Module is an embedded UHF RFID Reader that has two antenna ports. It also has the capability to transmit up to +30 dBm for taxing applications. The edge connections for signals, power, and RF gives the module the option to be soldered directly to a motherboard as a standard component. As an extra option, the on-board connectors can also enable the module to be mated to a motherboard.
NOTE: This product is a reader module – NOT a finished RFID reader – and is meant for OEM and developers to embed into products or to be used in the creation of a new finished reader.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with DRM
- Operating Frequency: Global
- Transmit Power: -5 to +30 dBm
- Data Interface: UART 3.3/5V; USB 2.0
- GPIO: Two 3.3V bidirectional ports
- Power Source: DC: 3.5 to 5.25V
- Antenna Ports: Two 50 Ohm connections
- Dimensions: 1.8 in x 1.0 in x 0.16 in (46 mm x 26 mm x 4.0 mm)
- Weight: < 1 (lbs); 453.6 (g)
- IP Rating: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Host API: C#/.NET, Java, C
- Demo Software: N/A
Why buy the ThingMagic Micro-LTE Embedded RFID Reader Module?
The Micro-LTE is optimized for constructing a reader for applications with small tag populations. Its small size, low power consuption, and wide RF output range make it an excellent choice for mobile uses such as point of sales readers as well as small volume tag commissioning stations.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.