The ThingMagic Micro-LTE Embedded RFID Reader Module Developer Kit is designed for the high performance standards of RFID handheld, mobile, and stationary readers and is optimal for applications requiring populations of reading small tags. This embedded UHF RFID Reader offers two antenna ports and supports the ability to transmit up to +30 dBm for demanding applications. The edge connections for signals, power, and RF allow for directly soldering the module to a motherboard as a standard component. The on-board connectors allow the option of the module being mated to a motherboard as an add-on option.
NOTE: This product is a reader module – NOT a finished RFID reader – and is meant for OEM and developers to embed into products or to be used in the creation of a new finished reader.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with DRM
- Operating Frequency: Global (see data sheet for more info)
- Transmit Power: -5 to +30 dBm
- Data Interface: UART 3.3/5V; USB 2.0
- GPIO: Two 3.3V bidirectional ports
- Power Source: DC: 3.5 to 5.25V
- Antenna Ports: Two 50 Ohm connections
- Dimensions: 1.8 in x 1.0 in x 0.16 in (46 mm x 26 mm x 4.0 mm)
- Weight: < 1 lb (453.6 g)
- IP Rating: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Host API: C#/.NET, Java, C
- Demo Software: N/A
Why buy the ThingMagic Micro-LTE Embedded RFID Reader Module Developer Kit?
The Micro-LTE reader module is meant for buiding a reader meant for applications with small tag populations. Featuring a small size, low power consuption, and wide RF output range, it is an excellent choice for mobile uses such as small volume tag commissioning stations and point of sales readers. This developer kit is all one needs to build a reader. Schematics are included with the kit for helping design additional components. ThingMagic finished readers are supported by Mercury API and embedded RFID modules. The Universal Reader Assistant is suitable for beginning users but still enables low-level control for advanced developers.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.