The ThingMagic Micro Embedded RFID Reader Module is an embedded UHF RFID Reader that has two antenna ports. It can transmit up to +30 dBm, and its edge connections for signals, power, and RF give the module the option to be soldered directly to a motherboard as a standard component. As an extra option, the on-board connectors can also enable the module to be mated to a motherboard.
NOTE: This product is a reader module – NOT a finished RFID reader – and is meant for OEM and developers to embed into products or to be used in the creation of a new finished reader.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with DRM
- Operating Frequency: Global
- Transmit Power: -5 to +30 dBm
- Data Interface: UART 3.3/5V; USB 2.0
- GPIO: Two 3.3V bidirectional ports
- Power Source: DC: 3.5 to 5.25V
- Antenna Ports: Two 50 Ohm connections
- Dimensions: 1.8 in x 1.0 in x 0.16 in (46 mm x 26 mm x 4.0 mm)
- Weight: < 1 (lbs); 453.6 (g)
- IP Rating: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Host API: C#/.NET, Java, C
- Demo Software: N/A
Why buy the ThingMagic Micro Embedded RFID Reader Module?
This low cost reader module can be used to build a reader that combines adaptable size, many possible uses, and raw RF power. This unit can be directly soldered onto a motherboard but can also be used with on-board connectors in order for the module to be mated to a motherboard.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.