ThingMagic M6e Embedded RFID Reader Module
The ThingMagic M6e Embedded RFID Reader Module offers extraordinary performance, form factor, and time-to-market advantages to OEM, Value Added Reseller, and Solution Provider customers. It meets the performance standards of full size readers, but can also be used for the purpose of mobile applications. The M6e supports 4 ports and will operate to a level of +31.5 dBm. Included serial and USB interfaces support both board-to-board and board-to-host connectivity.
NOTE: This product is a reader module – NOT a finished RFID reader – and is meant for OEM and developers to embed into products or to be used in the creation of a new finished reader.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with DRM
- Operating Frequency: Global
- Transmit Power: -5 to +31.5 dBm
- Data Interface: UART 3.3/5V; USB 2.0
- GPIO: Four 3.3V bidirectional ports
- Power Source: DC, 5.0V
- Antenna Ports: Four 50 Ohm MMCX connectors
- Dimensions: 2.7 in x 1.7 in x 0.3 in (69 mm x 43 mm x 7.5 mm)
- Weight: < 1 (lbs); 453.6 (g)
- IP Rating: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +60°C
- Host API: C#/.NET, Java, C
- Demo Software: N/A
Why buy the ThingMagic M6e Embedded RFID Reader Module?
This low cost module has the potential to be built as a reader with serial and USB interfaces to support both board-to-board and board-to-host connectivity.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.