The ThingMagic M6e Embedded RFID Reader Module Development Kit offers world leading performance, form factor, and time-to-market advantages to OEM, Value Added Reseller, and Solution Provider customers. Its reader is designed to the performance standards of full size readers, but is small and efficient enough to be used in mobile applications. The M6e supports 4 ports and will operate to a level of +31.5 dBm. Serial and USB interfaces are provided to support both board-to-board and board-to-host connectivity.
NOTE: This product is a reader module – NOT a finished RFID reader – and is meant for OEM and developers to embed into products or to be used in the creation of a new finished reader.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with DRM
- Operating Frequency: Global (see data sheet for more info)
- Transmit Power: +5 to +31.5 dBm
- Max Receive Power: N/A
- Max Receive Distance: Over 30 feet (9 m)
- Max Read Rate: Up to 750 tags/second
- Data Interface: UART 3.3/5V; USB 2.0
- GPIO: Four 3.3V biderictional ports
- Power Source: DC, 5.0V
- Antenna Ports: Four 50 Ohm MMCX connectors
- Dimensions: 2.7 in x 1.7 in x 0.3 in (69 mm x 43 mm x 7.5 mm)
- Weight: < 1 lb (453.6 g)
- IP Rating: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +60°C
- Host API: C#/.NET, Java, C
- Demo Software: N/A
Why buy the ThingMagic M6e Embedded RFID Reader Module Development Kit?
This development kit makes it possible to build a reader with serial and USB interfaces to support both board-to-board and board-to-host connectivity. Nothing else is necessary to build your reader. The kit even includes detailed schematics to help you design your own complementary components. The Mercury API supports the entire line of ThingMagic finished readers and embedded RFID modules. The Universal Reader Assistant is simple enough for beginning users but still makes it possible for advanced developers to have low-level control.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.