The ThingMagic M6 UHF 4-Port RFID Reader Development Kit is designed around ease of use, reliability and enterprise-grade performance. The M6 offers a low-profile form factor, rugged service operating capabilities and the industry’s highest transmit power for a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable reader. These features make the M6 well suited for enterprise, commercial and industrial environments where high performance in a wide range of operating conditions is required.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: UHF 860- 960 MHz, see Region selection above
- Transmit Power: +31.5 dBm
- Data Interface: Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- GPIO: 4 GPI / 4 GPO +5 VDC and grounded references
- Max Receive Sensitivity: N/A
- Max Read Distance: 9+ m
- Max Read Rate: More than 750 tags/second
- Power Source (POE): Power over Ethernet 802.3af in both modes A and B
- Power Source (External DC Power): 10-30 VDC supply voltage, max 15 W
- Antenna Ports: 4 RP-TNC female ports, Monostatic
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.0 x 1.3 in. (190.5 x 177.8 x 33 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (907.18 g)
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Host API: MercuryAPI and LLRP
- Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant
Why buy the ThingMagic M6 UHF 4-Port RFID Reader Development Kit?
ThingMagic’s M6 Development Kit contains everything needed for reading and writing UHF RFID tags. With a high receive sensitivity rate and read rate, this reader is a high performer in most applications.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.