The ThingMagic Astra-EX Integrated WiFi RFID Reader Development Kit is an integrated 2-port reader/antenna designed for both office and commercial environments. Driven by ThingMagic’s powerful Mercury6e (M6e) UHF RFID Module, Astra EX’s Wi-Fi and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) options allow for flexible, low cost, single cable installations. Astra-EX blends in well with corporate IT infrastructures and office layouts, and offers full support for ThingMagic’s enterprise-class MercuryAPI software.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: UHF 860- 960 MHz, see Region selection above
- Transmit Power (external antenna): Up to 31.5 dBm
- Transmit Power (integrated antenna): Up to 30 dBm
- Data Interface: Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- GPIO: 4 GPI / 4 GPO plus +5 VDC and ground references
- Power Source (POE): Power over Ethernet 802.3af in both modes A and B
- Power Source (External DC Power): 10- 30 VDC supply voltage
- Max Receive Sensitivity: N/A
- Max Read Distance: 9+ m
- Max Read Rate: Over 400 tags/second
- Antenna Ports: 1 RP-TNC female port, Monostatic
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 3.0 in. (259 x 259 x 76 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2041.17 g)
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Host API: MercuryAPI and LLRP
- Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant
Why buy the ThingMagic Astra-EX Integrated WiFi RFID Reader Development Kit?
The ThingMagic Astra-EX POE Development Kit is easy to install and contains everything for reading and writing UHF RFID tags.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.