The ThingMagic Astra-EX Integrated POE RFID Reader is an integrated 2-port reader/antenna designed for both office and commercial settings. Powered by ThingMagic’s Mercury6e (M6e) UHF RFID Module, Astra EX’s Wi-Fi and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) capabilities keep the cost of single cable installations low. Astra-EX offers full support for ThingMagic’s enterprise-class MercuryAPI software, making it ideal for many different office layouts.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz see region options above
- Transmit Power (external antenna): Up to 31.5 dBm
- Transmit Power (internal antenna): Up to 30 dBm
- Data Interface:Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- GPIO: 4 GPI / 4 GPO plus +5 VDC and ground references
- Power Source (POE): Power over Ethernet 802.3af in both modes A and B
- Power Source (External DC Power): 10- 30 VDC supply voltage, max DC power: 15 W
- Antenna Ports: 1 RP-TNC female port, Monostatic
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 3.0 in. (259 x 259 x 76 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2041.17 g)
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Host API: MercuryAPI and LLRP
- Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant
Why buy the ThingMagic Astra-EX Integrated POE RFID Reader?
Powered by ThingMagic’s Mercury6e (M6e) UHF RFID Module, Astra-EX is well-suited for both office and commercial layouts. Astra-EX blends in well with both environments, and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and Wi-Fi options allow for single cable installations that are both low-cost and flexible.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.