The ThingMagic Astra-EX Integrated POE RFID Reader Development Kit is an easy to install, unobtrusive, integrated 2-port reader/antenna perfect for office and commercial environments. Driven by ThingMagic’s powerful Mercury6e (M6e) UHF RFID Module, Astra EX’s Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and Wi-Fi options allow for flexible, low cost, single cable installations. Astra-EX blends in well with corporate IT infrastructures and office layouts, and offers full support for ThingMagic’s enterprise-class MercuryAPI software.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Transmit Power (external antenna):Up to 31.5 dBm
- Transmit Power (integrated antenna): Up to 30 dBm
- Data Interface: Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- GPIO: 4 GPI / 4 GPO plus +5 VDC and ground references
- Power Source (POE): Power over Ethernet 802.3af in both modes A and B
- Power Source (External DC Power): 10- 30 VDC supply voltage
- Antenna Ports: 1 RP-TNC female port, Monostatic
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 3.0 in. (26.1 x 26.1 x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Host API: MercuryAPI and LLRP
- Demo Software: Universal Reader Assistant
Why buy the ThingMagic Astra-EX Integrated POE RFID Reader Development Kit?
The ThingMagic Astra-EX Wi-Fi Development Kit is easy to install and contains everything needed to start reading and writing UHF RFID tags.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.