The SL5000r MP2 is the next generation family of RFID printers delivering Class 1 Gen 2 UHF RFID encoding designed to EPCglobal specifications. Designed for demanding duty cycles and environments, these printers feature EPCglobal Certified smart encoding technology and address a wide range of applications and global frequency requirements. The SL5000r comes in both a 4-inch and 6-inch model. (Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.)
Some Features Include: Patented multi-position RFID coupling device optimizes performance for a broad variety of tags. Intelligent Media Detection prevents non-RFID print jobs from printing on RFID labels, avoiding unnecessary expense. Advanced RFID calibration with tag profiling, custom tag configurator and auto inlay locator for easy configuration and versatile media throughput. An embedded EPC privacy logo that simplifies label design and system set-up. An integrated EPCglobal certified multi-protocol UHF RFID encoder which meets global frequency requirements. XML forms printing with embedded industry standard forms and templates. Printronix Extensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer and job control.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Data Interface: RS232, Serial, USB, Ethernet, Wireless, Wi-Fi (if selected above)
- Power Source: 90-264 VAC (48-62Hz) PFC
- Resolution: 203/300 dpi (operator interchangeable)
- Print Width: 4 in
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 20.5 x 13 (in); 297.18 x 520.7 x 330.2 (mm)
- Weight: 38 lbs; 17236.5 g
- Operating Temperature: +5° to +40°C; +40° to 104°F
- Host API: PGL, ZGL, TGL, IGL, STGL, DGL, XML
Why buy the Printronix SL5000R 203 dpi?
The Printronix SL5000r and T5000r ENERGY STAR® family of thermal barcode printers are designed to meet the latest ENERGY STAR Imaging Equipment requirements, and has been approved by the EPA to wear the ENERGY STAR mark. No other major thermal printer company offers the benefit of ENERGY STAR compliance to their customers.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.