The RZ400 offers companies around the globe a rugged, metal-cased printer/encoder to help meet closed-loop item-level tracking needs as well as manage RFID-compliant logistical initiatives. Zebra’s UHF RZ400 combines printing/encoding of short-pitched smart labels (with 25 mm spacing), rugged reliability and the flexibility of many options to meet business improvement and supply chain applications in most manufacturing/warehouse and business environments.
The RZ400 complies with EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-06C) standards and offers an enhanced range of RFID power settings to allow for support of current RFID tags-while providing support for future RFID protocols. Price-performance leadership, enhanced productivity, many connectivity choices, and multi-language font support make the easy-to-use RZ400 universally beneficial across retail, supply chain, shipping, manufacturing, warehousing and healthcare industries.
- Applications: item-level, security, pallet & asset tagging; product ID/serial numbers; packaging & receiving/putaway labeling; order picking/packing; shipping/receiving; distribution centers.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Data Interface: USB 2.0, RS-232, 10/100 Ethernet, (Internal ZebraNet 10/100 Optional)
- Power Source: 90-265 VAC; 48-62Hz
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dpmm)
- Print Width: 4 in
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 13.3 x 18.7 (in); 278 x 338 x 475 (mm)
- Weight: 32.4 lbs; 15 kg
- Operating Temperature: +5° to +40°C; +40° to 104°F
- Host API: ZPL II; XML
Why buy the Zebra RZ400 203 dpi?
The RZ400™ and RZ600™ printer/encoders bring UHF RFID capabilities to Zebra’s popular Z Series® platform and set the new standard as the price-performance leaders in RFID smart labeling. Newly enhanced, they can print/encode small labels for today’s closed-loop item-level tracking applications, as well as help meet global RFID tagging compliance initiatives. These metal printer/encoders offer EPC UHF Gen 2, Class 1 support; high-speed print throughput; and rugged reliability to enhance productivity in tough environments.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.