RFMAX Weatherproof IP-66 Rated RFID Reader Enclosure features high quality construction for wall or mast mounting of the Impinj R420 RFID readers in harsh industrial environments or outdoor applications. Features integral wiring and RPTNC or N-type female bulkhead connectors plus one RJ-45 ethernet/PoE connection. External enclosure is made of extremely durable polycarbonate 2 piece construction, with stainless steel quick-release latches and integrated polyurethane gasket to seal out the elements.
• Molded polycarbonate industrial enclosure
• Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
• Includes (4) internal coax jumper cables, PoE surge suppressor, Ethernet patch cable and brass mounting lug
• Polyurethane gasket seals out the elements
• Includes pre-configured aluminum mounting plate and wall mount tabs
• Also available with RFID reader pre-installed – Please call for details
Ports: (4) RPTNC or N-type Female connectors + (1) RJ-45 Ethernet PoE connector
Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
Enclosure Color: Light Grey (RAL 7035)
Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
Outside Dimensions (max): 12 x 10 x 6 inches (305 x 254 x 152 mm)
Inside Dimensions (usable): 10.83 x 8.86 x 5.32 inches (275 x 225 x 135 mm)
Flame Rating: UL 508 RoHS Compliant: Yes
Ratings*: NEMA type 4, 4X / IP66
Why buy the RFMax PCE12106-R420-002 ?
Coaxial jumper cables and RFID antennas are also available. Enclosures are also available in other sizes and configurations to fit most RFID popular readers.
There are no reviews yet.