Omni-ID Prox label offers the smallest form factor, material agnostic, RFID tag on the market. Provided as a regionally-tuned tag, or broadband, globally compliant tag, Omni-ID Prox label forms an excellent platform for an easy to deploy, hassle free IT asset management solution. Supplied with a synthetic label finish, Omni-ID Prox label is knock and splash resistant and suitable for long term use in office environments.
- Applications: Rack mounted servers; Routers and blades; General IT and Office equipment.
- Frequency Range: 902–928 (US); 866–868 (EU); 860–960 (global)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 3.0 (US), Up to 2.0 (EU), Up to 2.5 (GS); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.5 (US), Up to 1.2 (EU), Up to 1.3 (GS)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bit
- Size: 1.30 x 0.39 x 0.19 (inches); 35 x 10 x 4.8 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: 41°F to 104° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Prox Label?
The Omni-ID Prox Label is designed to be a on/off metal RFID tag that is great for IT asset tracking
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.