Omni-ID IQ 400P is a small footprint, premium synthetic RFID label product. Designed for the office environment the IQ 400P provides strong performance on plastic and non-metal assets in a small, easy to deploy label. Constructed from high specification polymer
and adhesive materials IQ 400P is suitable for extended use and is resistant to scratching, peeling and UV degradation.
- Applications:Plastic facia’s on IT equipment; Office Furniture; Monitors and IT accessories.
- Frequency Range: 860-960 (Global Standard)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 5.0 m (16.5ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 2.5.0 m (8.2ft)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 1.83 x 0.83 x 0.001 (in); 46.5 x 12.4 x 0.03 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40 to +85°C
Why buy the Omni-ID IQ 400P?
The Omni-ID IQ 400P label is a small footprint, premium synthetic RFID label product designed for use on plastic and non-metallic substrates.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.