Omni-ID Fit 400 is a small form factor, high performance RFID tag optimized for metal substrates. Designed for tracking small metal assets, Fit 400’s high performance design provides handheld and portal compatibility. Fit 400 can also survive standard cleaning processes including autoclaves and is compatible with typical finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking and moulding for tools and other high value equipment.
- Applications: Metal Hand Tools; Metal IT assets including covert tracking; Embedding into metal components.
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 4.0m (13.1ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 2.0m (6.6ft)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: UHF EPC – 96bits; UHF User – 512bits; UHF TID – 64bits
- Size: 0.52 x 0.28 x 0.12 (inches); 13.1 x 7.1 x 3.1 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Fit 400?
The Omni-ID Fit 400 is designed as a ultra high performance combination of small size and up to a 4 meter read range.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.