Omni-ID Fit 210 is a low profile, small form factor durable RFID tag. Designed to meet high impact and vibration requirements, the Fit 210 can be deployed in harsh industrial environments. Fit 210 also features a wide bandwidth, making it suitable for integration within finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking and moulding, for tools and other high value assets.
- Applications: Hand Tools including wrenches and ratchet tools; Power tools; Integration within IT assets at point of manufacture.
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 3m (9.8ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.8m (6ft)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: UHF EPC – 96bits; UHF User – 512bits; UHF TID – 64bits
- Size: 2.22 x 0.20 x 0.05 (inches); 56.5 x 5.0 x 1.3 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Fit 210?
The Omni-ID Fit 210 is designed as a metal embedded RFID tag with a high IP rating that makes it suitable for rugged environments and metal tool integration.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.