Omni-ID Exo 750 is a long range durable RFID tag optimized for attachment to metal assets. Designed with a broad read angle and with a global RF response, Exo 750 is compatible with handheld and portal use cases, anywhere on the globe. Featuring premium materials, Omni-ID Exo 750 offers market leading consistency and reliability in outdoor and industrial applications.
- Applications:Automotive supply chain; Logistics and Postal; Manufacturing tote tracking.
- Frequency range: 860-930 (Global Standard)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 7m (EU), Up to 11m (US); Handheld Reader – Up to 3.5m (EU), Up to 5m (US)
- IC Type: Monza 4 QT
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 51 x 48 x 12.6 (mm); 2.01 x 1.9 x 0.50 (in)
- Operating Temperature: –40 to +85 °C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 750?
The Omni-ID Exo 750 offers extreme durability, long range and global operability in a small, square footprint, on metal RFID tag.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.