Omni-ID Exo 400 P is a small form factor high performance RFID tag optimized for attachment to plastic assets. Exo 400 P features a high sensitivity RF design and broad read angle enabling handheld and portal reading. Designed with a rugged encapsulation, Exo 400 P is ideal for use in harsh environments and can survive high impact and vibration.
- Applications: Tools with plastic handles; Containers for components; Fixed or mobile industrial assets
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 3.5m (11.5ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.75m (5.7ft)
- IC Type: Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 23.5 x 13 x 6.9 (mm); 0.93 x 0.51 x 0.27 (in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 400P?
The Omni-ID Exo 400P is small footprint, durable tag for application
to plastic assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.