Omni-ID Exo 400 P is a small form factor high performance RFID tag optimized for attachment to plastic assets. Exo 400 P features a high sensitivity RF design and broad read angle enabling handheld and portal reading. Designed with a rugged encapsulation, Exo 400 P is ideal for use in harsh environments and can survive high impact and vibration.
- Applications: Tools with plastic handles; Containers for components; Fixed or mobile industrial assets
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 3.5m (11.5ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.75m (5.7ft)
- IC Type: Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 23.5 x 13 x 6.9 (mm); 0.93 x 0.51 x 0.27 (in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 400P?
The Omni-ID Exo 400P is small footprint, durable tag for application
to plastic assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.