Omni-ID Exo 400 is a small form factor high performance RFID tag optimized for metal substrates. Designed with a rugged encapsulation, Exo 400 includes a high performance design for handheld and portable compatibility. The Exo 400 can survive high impact and vibration with an ability to be deployed in harsh industrial and outdoor environments.
- Applications: Metal Tools including production tooling; Work in process sub-assemblies; Metal IT assets
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 4.0m (13.1ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 2.0m (6.6ft)
- IC Type: Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 19 x 13 x 5.9 (mm); 0.75 x 0.51 x 0.23 (in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 400?
The Omni-ID Exo 400 is a small footprint tag with larger read distance
optimized for small metal assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.