Omni-ID Exo 400 is a small form factor high performance RFID tag optimized for metal substrates. Designed with a rugged encapsulation, Exo 400 includes a high performance design for handheld and portable compatibility. The Exo 400 can survive high impact and vibration with an ability to be deployed in harsh industrial and outdoor environments.
- Applications: Metal Tools including production tooling; Work in process sub-assemblies; Metal IT assets
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 4.0m (13.1ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 2.0m (6.6ft)
- IC Type: Alien H3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 19 x 13 x 5.9 (mm); 0.75 x 0.51 x 0.23 (in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 400?
The Omni-ID Exo 400 is a small footprint tag with larger read distance
optimized for small metal assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.