Omni-ID Exo 210 is a low profile, small form factor durable RFID tag. Designed with a tough, yet flexible, encapsulation, Exo 210 can be applied in locations where human handling may occur. High impact and vibration performance, ensure the Exo 210 can be deployed in harsh industrial and outdoor environments for prolonged periods.
- Applications: Tools including wrenches and ratchet tools; Any fixed or mobile industrial assets; Field IT assets.
- Frequency Range: 902-928 (US), 866-868 (EU)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 3m (9.8ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.8m (6ft)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: UHF EPC – 96bits; UHF User – 512bits; UHF TID – 64bits; HF (opt.) – 1Kbit
- Size: 2.46 x 0.37 x 0.14 (inches); 62.5 x 9.4 x 3.6 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 210?
The Omni-ID Exo 210 is designed as a metal mount RFID tag with a small form factor that can be applied in harsh outdoor environments where impact or shock/ liquid are present. The form factor is ideal for tracking individual tools.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.