Omni-ID Exo 200 is an extremely small form factor durable RFID tag. Designed with a rugged, encapsulation, the Exo 200 is ideal for tracking very small metal assets. The Exo 200 can survive impact and vibration with an ability to be deployed in harsh industrial and outdoor environments.
- Applications: Small Hand Tools ; Fixed and mobile industrial equipment; Industrial production tooling
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 2.5m (8.2ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.25m (4.1ft)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 14.5 x 12 x 5.4 (mm); 0.57 x 0.47 x 0.21 (in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 200?
The Omni-ID Exo 200 is a small footprint tag optimized for application to
small metal assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.