Omni-ID Dura 600 is a small form factor, high durability RFID tag with superior on-metal performance. The combination of its size, flexible durable case design and foam adhesive makes it ideal for industrial applications where curved or contoured assets are in use. With its high performance on metal and highly impact resistant thermoplastic elastomer casing, Omni-ID Dura 600 is ideally suited to industrial asset management applications.
- Application: Deployed production equipment; Chemical drums; Beverage kegs.
- Frequency Range: 902–928 (US) ; 865–868 (EU)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 6.0m (US), Up to 5.0m (EU), (HF opt ); Handheld Reader – Up to 3.0m (US), Up to 2.5m (EU)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bit
- Size: 1.91 x 1.50 x 0.37 (inches); 48.5 x 38.0 x 9.5 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Dura 600?
The Omni-ID Dura 600 is designed as a metal mount RFID tag that can be applied to curved surfaces.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.