The IT75 Low Profile Durable Asset RFID Tag is tuned for the FCC region and is optimized metal surfaces, such as metal pallets, ULDs, and other metal assets. It is rectangular with a width of 0.9, thickness: 200.0 mil, and a length of 4.4. The operating frequency is UHF FCC 902-928 MHz. Additionally it is for direct application to metal material with attachment methods including Screws, Rivets, or 25 mil Tape.
- Applications: Metal assets; Metal containers, cages, and pallets; Conveyance assets (containers and trailers); Unit Load Devices (ULDs)
- Frequency Range: 900-930 MHz (covers FCC band)
- Read Range (minimum): 5.18 m (17 ft) when mounted on a metal container that
is 30.48 x 30.48 cm (12 x 12 in) or larger.
- IC Type: Monza 4QT
- Memory: User – 512bits; EPC – 128bits; TID – Serialized
- Size: 4.39 in x 0.86 in x 0.20 (in); 11.15 cm x 2.18 cm x 0.51 (cm)
- Operating Temp: -40˚F to 180˚F ; -40˚C to 82.2˚C
Why buy the Intermec IT75?
The IT75 is optimized specifically for metal surfaces such as metal pallets, ULDs, and other metal assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.