Speedway Revolution RFID Reader Evaluation Kits combine Impinj’s fixed RFID reader, near- and far-field reader antennas, Monza-powered RFID tags, and access to the latest Impinj support tools and documentation into one easy-to-install demonstration kit, so you can quickly test and analyze your UHF Gen 2 RFID solution.
∗Some Features Include: Autopilot, a set of unique firmware features work together to automatically optimize the reader’s operation for its environment. Autoset, which continuously optimizes the reader’s configuration for the best, most reliable performance. The Low duty cycle reduces RF interference, power consumption, and energy costs. Dynamic antenna switching improves throughput and helps the reader work more efficiently. The Speedway Revolution also delivers increased application flexibility via support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces cost by eliminating the need for AC outlet installation at read points. This revolutionary reader improves upon the advanced hardware capabilities that made the original Speedway the reader of choice for many demanding customers including capabilities such as best receive sensitivity, interference rejection, and item-level carrier cancellation.
What’s included in this Development Kit?
- Impinj Speedway R420 Reader Unit
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Console Cable
- Two Far-Field Antennas: Far-Field LHCP & Far-Field RHCP
- Mini-Guardrail Antenna
- 6 ft Antenna Cable (LMR-195 RP-TNC Male to SMA Male)
- Tag Sample Pack
- Access to the latest Impinj firmware
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Depends on Selected Region
- Transmit Power: POE – +10.0 to +30.0 dBm; AC Adapter – +10.0 to +32.5 dBm
- Data Interface: RS-232, Ethernet
- GPIO: 4 GPI optically isolated 3-30V/ 4 GPO optically isolated, 0-30V
- Power Source: POE – IEEE 802.3af; AC Adapter – +24 VDC @ 800mA
- Antenna Ports: 4 RP-TNC, monostatic
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.9 x 1.2 (in); 19 x 17.5 x 3 (cm)
- Weight: 1.5 (lbs); 680 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Host API: .NET
- Demo Software: MultiReader Software
Why buy the Impinj Speedway R420 Evaluation Kit?
The Impinj Speedway R420 Reader Development Kit contains everything needed to start your very own RFID system. With two types of antennas and all the accessories, the Speedway R420 Development Kit is sure to be ideal for any situation.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.