HID Global® SlimFlex™ Seal Tag transponders are ideal for sealing industrial containers – bags, bins or boxes – preventing unauthorized access to contents while in storage or during distribution. Seal Tag units integrate powerful RFID chips with high durability components, and secure, tamper-evident cable ties.
High visibility Seal Tag units enable assignment of a unique electronic identifier to each securely fastened container. To access a sealed container’s contents requires severing the cable tie or breaching of the container itself, either incursion providing clear evidence of tampering.
- Applications: Asset tracking and logistics, Returnable transport items, Waste management
- Frequency Range: 860-960 MHz (Global)
- Read Range:Up to 26 ft (8 m)
- IC Type: Higgs 3
- Memory: User- 512bit; EPC- 96bit; TID- 64bit
- Operation Temp: -40 to +158° F (-40 to +70° C)
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.0 x 0.1 in (83 x 25 x 3 mm)
Why buy the HID SlimFlex Seal Tag Slot?
Seal Tag RFID tags are waterproof and food compatible. They withstand rugged outdoor use, providing high resistance to aggressive liquids and UV rays, and delivering reliable performance and reading stability at high and sub-freezing temperatures.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.