HID Global LinTag™ transponders apply securely and discreetly to textiles, enabling RFID tracking of high-volume, commercially laundered bed linens, towels and garments.
Encased in highly durable cotton-polyester fabric, LinTag units allow inconspicuous RFID tag placement into textiles. LinTag Embed units can be sewn into a small hem or pocket to accommodate existing processes.
- Laundry, Medical and Health
- Frequency Range: 915 MHz
- Read Range: Up to 10 ft (3 m)
- IC Type: NXP UCODE G2IL
- Memory: EPC-128bit; TID- 64bit
- Size: 1.9 × 0.6 in (48 × 16 mm)
- Operation Temp: -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C)
Why buy the HID LinTag Heat-seal?
The HID LinTag Heat-seal is a tiny textile tag that endures up to 300 commercial laundry cycles