IronTag® UHF transponders deliver exceptional performance on metal surfaces, and they are built to withstand vibration, shock, chemical exposure and fluctuating temperatures. The transponders enable radio frequency identification (RFID) tagging of metal equipment and components that are subject to severe conditions.
- Applications: Asset tracking and logistics, Automation and manufacturing
- Frequency Range: 915 MHz (US)
- Read Range: Up to 13.1 ft (4 m), on-metal
- IC Type: Higgs 3
- Memory: TID- 64bit; EPC- 96bit
- Operation Temp: -40 to +185° F (-40 to +85° C)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 0.9 x 0.27 in (53 x 23 x 7 mm)
Why buy the HID IronTag 176?
Designed for tracking aircraft parts, IronTag devices tolerate the harsh conditions of vehicle and equipment manufacturing, processing and operation. Compact and powerful, these tags offer robust performance with read ranges of up to 13 ft (4 m), and large user memory capacities up to 8192 bits.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.