Confidex Halo on-metal UHF RFID tag combines light weight, a small footprint and durable encapsulation without sacrificing RF performance. The tag has been designed to be easily attached by cable ties through its mounting holes, adhesive or specially designed magnetic holder, which enables the tag to be moved from place to place when applicable.
Due to innovative solutions like Confidex Halo, inventory management with RFID is one of the fastest growing applications as it cuts down the time and resources needed for asset inventory tasks. The tag’s design makes it also ideal for tracking IT assets.
- Applications: Flexible attachment options and read range on metal
- Frequency Range: 865-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: 16-23 feet; 4.88-7.01 meters
- IC Type: NXP UCODE G2XM
- Memory: 240 bit EPC; 512 bit extended
- Size: 2.36 x .47 x .55 (in); 90 x 12 x 14 ( mm)
- Operating Temp: -31º to +185ºF; -35º to +85ºC
Why buy the Confidex Halo?
The Confidex Halo RFID tag offers unique attachment options and good read range for on metal asset tracking.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.