Confidex Carrier Micro™ is an ideal solution for those who are looking for a decent performance in a very small sized RFID label that can withstand a demanding environment. In addition to the applications in supply chain, the wide-band antenna design enables the tag to be used in various applications including IT and enterprise asset management. Unlike other tags, the Confidex Carrier Micro™ is designed to withstand typical washing processes that plastic assets will be facing during their life-cycle. Product is delivered in reel format and it can be encoded and printed with RFID printers that are capable of printing labels with small separation.
- Applications: Adhesion to plastic (non metal) reusable containers
- Frequency Range: 860-960 (Global)
- Read Range: 36-41 (ft)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT
- Memory: 128 bit EPC; 512 User; TID 96 bit
- Size: 3.62 x .94 x .01 (in); 92 x 23.9 x .25 (mm)
- Operating Temp: -31º to +185ºF; -35º to +85ºC
Why buy the Confidex Carrier Micro?
The Confidex Carrier Micro RFID tag has a washable, printable, minimal footprint design optimized for non metal applications.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.