The Alien Technology ALR-8696-C is a high-performance, worldwide, circular-polarized antenna for use in demanding applications. The antenna is certified for use with all Alien fixed readers and provides reception and transmission of signals in the 865-960 MHz frequency band. The design methodology achieves maximum efficiency and performance across the entire frequency band and tag orientations.
Both VSWR and axial ratios are both excellent and allow the user to achieve the maximum performance for an antenna of this type. The antenna is housed in a heavy duty radome enclosure that can be directly wall mounted.
∗20 ft. Coaxial Pigtail antenna cable included.
- Applications: Warehouses; Distribution centers; Airports and hospitals; Transit terminals; Conveyor belts
- Frequency: 860-960 MHz (Global)
- Cable: 20 ft. Coaxial Pigtail
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular Polarization (RHCP)
- Gain: 5.8 dBic
- Size: Diameter: 10.2 x 10.2 x 1.32 (in); 259 x 259 x 33.5 (mm)
- Connector: RP-TNC Male
- Mounting: Four Threaded Studs
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +70°C
Why buy the Alien ALR-8696-C ?
Due to having a low profile, an extremely low VSWR and axial ratio, along with being UV and weather resistant, the ALR-8696-C can be mounted in tighter places with the ability to read farther and withstand harsher climates than other antennas.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.