The Alien-9680 RFID reader is a simple, low profile, gen 2 RFID solution. Due to it’s 4 mono-static reader ports, the ALR-9680 can significantly reduce the cost and complexity of installing an RFID system. Development of custom interfaces has never been easier with a well-documented SKD featuring .NET, Java, and Ruby libraries, enabling desired control of the reader. This low-cost, user-friendly development kit has everything needed to implement the beginnings of an RFID system.
∗Some Features Include: A slim form-factor for installation in height-restricted places, EPC Gen 2 dense reader interoperability, and 4 mono-static reader ports. Along with being manageable and upgradable, the ALR-9680 is fully optimized with the feature-rich Alien Reader Protocol. The use of Power Over Ethernet (POE) also eliminates cost due to AC power drop.
What’s included in this Development Kit?
- Alien ALR-9680 RFID Reader.
- One Circular Antenna with Cable.
- Access to the Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Universal Power Supply.
- RS-232 Cable.
- Ethernet Cable.
- Sample RFID Tags.
- Convenient Carrying Case.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Depends on Selected Region
- Transmit Power: < 30 dBm
- Data Interface: RS-232, LAN TCPI/IP
- GPIO: 4 inputs; 8 outputs
- Power Source: AC-DC Power converter 100-240 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Antenna Ports: 4 monostatic ports
- Dimensions: 8 x 8.3 x 1.8 (in); 20.3 x 17.8 x 4.1 (cm)
- Weight: 4.4 (lbs); 1995.8 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 53
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Host API: Java, .NET, Ruby APIs
- Demo Software: Alien Gateway
Why buy the Alien ALR-9680 Development Kit?
The Alien® ALR-9680 Development kit contains everything needed to start and RFID system, including the ALR-9680 commercial UHF reader with enterprise class 4-port flexibility and Alien reader “intelligence”.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.