The Alien® ALR-9650 combines reader and circular polarized antenna into a single, simple-to-use, inexpensive and low-profile solution. A second antenna port enables 2-antenna applications for more in depth reads. With its integrated antenna, Power-Over Ethernet (POE) and out-of-the-box software compatibility, the ALR-9650 Gen 2 RFID Reader is a simple, low profile solution that enables new users to start reading tags and developing solutions immediately.
The ALR-9650 communicates via the popular Alien Reader Protocol, with key RFID platform support including Microsoft® BizTalk RFID, OatSystems, Oracle®, Xterprise and others. A well-documented SDK featuring .NET, Java and Ruby libraries enables easy development of custom interfaces to control the reader if desired. While, the user friendly Alien RFID Gateway software allows solution development to begin immediately.
∗Some Features Include: A Simple, low-profile solution for single antenna applications, EPC Gen 2 Dense Reader Interoperability, and 2-antenna enabled applications. Along with being manageable and upgradable, this reader also includes a 9”x 9” integrated, high-performance circular antenna. The use of Power Over Ethernet (POE) also eliminates cost due to AC power drop.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Depends on Selected Region
- Transmit Power: +30 dBm
- Data Interface: Ethernet, RS-232
- GPIO: 2 inputs; 2 outputs; TTL compatible
- Power Source: 24 VDC supplied via an AC/DC converter or POE
- Antenna Ports: One internal antenna, one external port RP-TNC Female
- Dimensions: 9.13 x 9 x 2 (in); 232 x 229 x 51 (mm)
- Weight: 2.2 (lbs); 997.9 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 53
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +70°C
- Host API: Java, .NET, Ruby APIs
- Demo Software: Alien Gateway
Why buy the Alien ALR-9650?
The Alien ALR-9650 is the perfect choice for applications that need either single or double antennas. The inclusion of a high performance, circularly polarized antenna and a state of the art reader into one small package creates the opportunity for exceptional performance in a smaller, inexpensive package.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.