The Alien ALH-9011 allows the deployment of manageable, robust, best-in class EPC Gen 2 RFID solutions for supply chain, manufacturing and asset management applications. As a rugged, compact and lightweight reader, the ALH-9011 provides superior quality and comfort all within an ergonomic design. The ALH-9011 is ready for dust and water with an IP rating of IP65. It also comes equipped with a 3,000 mAh lithium polymer main battery pack for prolonged usage capabilities. The ALH-9011 is rich in features and with enhanced interference rejection and a compact ergonomic footprint, it is able to deliver exceptional performances with max receive sensitivity. This development kit offers a low-cost, easily integratable solution for those in need of an amazing handheld RFID reader capable or achieving high read rates and few errors.
∗Some Features Include: A Power adapter, stylus pen, hand strap, protective film and a carrying case for mobility. Along with being manageable and easily deploy-able, the ALH-9011 also boasts a compact, lightweight and rugged (IP65) ergonomic design comfortable for even the most fickle users. Even prolonged usage is possible thanks to the 4400 mAh lithium polymer main battery pack. Connectivity has never been easier via WIFI, USB, and Wireless Bluetooth v2.0, Class II (SPPP). The ease of use, low-cost, and wireless nature of this development kit make it perfect for any solution.
What’s included in this Development Kit?
- Alien ALH-9011 RFID Reader Unit
- Cradle with Ethernet
- Sync cable
- Power adapter
- Stylus pen
- Hand strap
- Protective film
- 2D bar code imager
- 3 Mega-Pixel fixed focus with flash camera
- Wireless Bluetooth v2.0, Class II (SPPP)
- Wireless HSDPA option with GPS
- Additional 4,400mAh high capacity battery
- SD card for software development/loading
- Leather protective cover
- Hard-sided plastic carry case with foam-lined insert
- Sample Pack of tags
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US 902-928 MHz, EU 866-868 MHz, CHN 920 MHz
- Antenna Type: Circularly Polarized
- Scanner: 2D barcode scanner
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Data Interface: Wi-Fi, USB host & client
- Memory: 256 MB
- Expansion Memory: 1 Micro SD slot, 1 SIM slot
- Power Source: Two 4400 mAh lithium polymer batteries
- Camera: 3 mega-pixel fixed focus with flash
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 3.1 x 4.6 (in); 158.8 x 78.7 x 116.8 (mm)
- Weight: 3.50 (lbs) 1587.6 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Operating Temperature: -10° to +50°C
- Host API: Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, .NET Compact Framework 5.0
- Demo Software: RFID
Why buy the Alien ALH-9011 Development Kit?
The ALH-9011 Handheld Development Kit is an easily manageable and deploy-able kit that is relatively easy to use. This kit comes complete with all the essentials to get you started for software development or for evaluation. It comes in a hard-sided plastic carrying case with foam inserts for all components. This allows easy transportation of the device and accessories. The kit includes additional accessories such as SD card that is required for software installation and a leather protective cover for the handheld unit.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.